POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A very good day :) : Re: A very good day :) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A very good day :)
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Sep 2007 01:24:58
Message: <46de3daa$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:57:40 -0700, Chambers wrote:

> You'll have to let us know how the rest of it turns out!

Friday through Monday we're planning a trip to Park City to do some
exploring.  That'll be fun rather than frustrating. :-)

On the plus side for today, though, I have been exchanging e-mails with
my brother in Japan - we haven't talked like this in years (if ever).  I
spent *5 hours* writing an e-mail to him today - not for lack of being
able to say anything, but because we're talking about so much.

Jim